♦ Service of Alcohol
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to those persons over the age of 18 years. Patrons must be able to produce a driver’s license, passport or 18 + card as proof of age if requested.
- St Pauls promotes and practices responsible service of alcohol at all times.
- Any guests deemed to be intoxicated or behaving in a disorderly manor will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- All underage guests must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times and must stay within the function room. At no time is the minor allowed to approach the bar, on occasions we will require an underage wristband to be worn. All underage guests must vacate the hotel with their parent or guardian by 10.30pm. Please advise these guests at the time of the booking.
- St Pauls acknowledges that accidental damage can occasionally occur. Unfortunately the cost of any such damage must be paid for at the time of payment of the final account.
- No glitter, sprinkles or scatters are allowed in our function room with the penalty up to $400 cleaning fee in order to remove them from tables and carpets.
- The client booking the function assumes full financial responsibility for any damage to hotel property.
- Payment of the final account is required at the conclusion of the function. St Pauls accepts cash, major credit cards and company cheques. If any aspect of payment needs to be discussed, please do not hesitate to contact the functions coordinator, or administration. Every endeavour is made to maintain prices as printed; however, the right is reserved to vary prices without notice. Price changes prior to your function will be discussed.
♦ Confirmation of Bookings
- Tentative bookings are welcome and can be held for a maximum of 7 days when made at least 30 days in advance of the function date. For bookings made within 7 days of the function date final confirmation of guest numbers is required at time of booking. Bookings are only confirmed upon payment of a deposit equal to the room hire fee. Bookings cannot be held any further unless this deposit is received.
- Confirmation of final guest numbers and menu selection are required no later than 7 days prior to your function. Final payment for catering and decorations is asked for at this time, final payment is based on these confirmed numbers.
- Final orders and numbers for catering are required no less than 7 days in advance. At a minimum you will be charged on the confirmed number of guests, if less than the confirmed numbers ofguests arrive you will still be charged that amount.
- All food will be served on platters and where possible our staff will hand those out. In the case of staff not being available the platters will be delivered to your function room and placed around the room with napkins. If you can’t find anything in this package to work in with your budget we will happily tailor something to suit.
♦ Sound/ Lighting Systems/ Equipment
- Confirmation of music and lighting requirements must be confirmed prior to the event. No changes are permitted throughout the event to lighting, sound or music. Clients are advised to test their systems’ compatibility with that of St Pauls prior to their conference/meeting. St Pauls will not take responsibility for any technical issues that may occur on the day of the event if this test has not been completed to the satisfaction of St Paul’s staff.
- There is Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas (DOSA) located on the ground level and on level one. There is no DOSA on level two – most of the function spaces are close to a DOSA and no minors or food are allowed in these areas. A smoking management plan is available upon request.
- Your deposit will be forfeited if your function is cancelled less than 30 days prior. If credit card details have been taken for the deposit the card will be charged accordingly, either cash amount required or a minimum 50% of the expected spend. Cancellation rules will be stricter during the festive season.
ALL FUNCTION CLIENTS AND THEIR GUESTS ARE REMINDED THAT IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE CONSIDERATE OF OUR NEIGHBOURS AND KEEP NOISE TO A MINIMUM WHEN ENTERING AND LEAVING THE PREMISES.